At Binary Networks we are always looking for good people to join our team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with an innovative service provider, please apply for one of the jobs available.
What we look for:
- Can handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communicator
- A problem solver
- Understands and enjoys technology
- Quick leaner
- Willingness to learn and improve
An exciting opportunity exists for a driven and experienced telecommunications sales professional to work for a fast-growing and innovative Melbourne based telecommunications service provider / ISP.
With a successful track record of over 10 years in the industry we meet and exceed our customers’ expectations when it comes to delivering reliable cost effective end-to-end business broadband and IP hosted telephony solutions. We have invested in our own MPLS voice and broadband network built on a national footprint with points of presence in Melbourne and Sydney
We seek a confident, energetic and self-motivated individual who will assist in the retention and continued growth of our customer base as well as the generation of new business opportunities. Your primary objective will be to attract B2B sales to bring in new and referred business.
- Identify opportunities within our existing customer base to upsell, cross-sell or recontract
- Cold-call business prospects and leverage your existing networks
- Identify, promote our products and services and close sales within the small and medium enterprise market.
- Actively market our ADSL2+, NBN, EFM, Fibre broadband products in-conjunction with our range of voice solutions including Hosted PBX, SIP Trunking, PSTN/ISDN and Inbound 13/1300.
- You will be responsible for managing Inbound and Outbound sales leads.
What we offer
- Attractive Base salary (commensurate with experience)
- Generous uncapped OTE Commissions
- Car Allowance / Petrol Card
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Friendly, supportive team.
- Product training and professional presales support.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to meet the following key requirements:
- Previous experience in telecommunications/IT sales (at least 2 years)
- Ability to leverage your own networks and relationships to generate new business.
- A ‘sales hunter’ not afraid to cold-call for new business opportunities
- Work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Provide advice to clients, negotiate and close leads.
- Must be presentable, personable and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic team player with our presales and technical teams.
- The position is based in Notting Hill, Victoria however you may need to travel throughout Victoria or interstate.
- You will require your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license.
- You must be an Australian resident or Citizen and undergo a national police check.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you.
Please provide a resume and cover letter with your application.