Hosted PBX (sometimes referred to as Cloud PBX) is a leading-edge, high-definition voice platform with the same functionality of a traditional phone system, eliminating the expense and worry.
Hosted PBX is software that runs on highly reliable infrastructure with connectivity to IP and regular telephone network, eliminating the need for expensive onsite PBX equipment.
There are no upfront costs. In addition Binary Network’s hosted PBX is supported, maintained, and upgraded by our support team, eliminating maintenance costs or hassle.
Our Hosted PBX features:
- One of Australia’s most experienced VoIP Providers
- Your lines are never busy
- Connect from anywhere
- Number porting – keep your existing phone numbers even if you move
- Competitive call rates
- No need for an onsite technician to manage your PBX
- Enhanced features compared to a traditional system
- No expensive hardware to purchase or maintain
- Lower total cost of ownership and manageable monthly costs
- Free on-net calls
- Portable phone features and same-number contact ability anywhere