Limiting spend or access to your telephony service
If you are a voice customer, you may restrict your service in the following ways:
- Block International Calling
- Block all outbound calls
- Disable a telephone handset (VoIP Only)
- Restrict a telephone handset to work from a particular IP address only (VoIP Only)
- Limit a handset to only dial particular numbers (VoIP Only)
- Restrict a SIP trunk to only make/receive calls to a particular IP address.
To combat toll fraud, we highly recommend that you institute one or more of these measures. To do so, please contact support.
Please note, we longer send passwords for your telephone service via email. To obtain a password, we will send it via SMS to the primary account holder upon request.